I’m looking for beta readers for a new space opera series! 🚀
🚨 READ THIS FIRST! 🚨
I use a service called BetaReader.io which allows readers to react or comment in-line or after each chapter. It also allows me to embed surveys between the chapters, analyze readers’ journeys as they read through my books, etc.
Follow the instructions below:
- First, read through the descriptions below and see if these books are something you are interested in reading.
- If you like what you see, create an account at BetaReader.io to read my novels. Readers always read for FREE. Always.
- Return to this page and click on the cover to the first book below which links to the book on BetaReader. (Always start with the first book on this page because BetaReader lists them out of order for some reason.)
- Read the Feedback Guidelines. (Find these below this section as well.)
- Click on the orange button: “I want to read this”
- I hope you enjoy!
Note: I understand that you are taking time out of your busy schedule to help me, and I sincerely appreciate it. Please try to finish reading the book as soon as possible. Even if you can only get through the first one. If you are unable or unwilling to finish, or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you read, you should pay attention to three primary reactions:
- “So What?”
- “Oh really?”
In other words, I want to know…
- when you are confused. This could be story or plot confusion or it could be grammar/spelling confusion.
- when you read a part that doesn’t seem important. What’s so important about this? What’s the big deal?
- when you don’t believe what’s happening in the story. It’s not believable.
Those are my main guidelines. You may add anything else you wish. Thanks!
Below are the books I am currently needing beta readers for.
Note: The Sun Maker Saga is part of a six-book series. Ruin Star is the first book in that series so you should probably start there first. 😉 The book covers are currently unfinished.
Title: Fatal Vine: Sun Maker Book Three
Genre: Space Opera/Fantasy
They left their home behind…
…to explore the universe beyond.
Now they face a greater threat.
The planet, Gene, is everything that Erich loves and hates. The Vine governs everything, instills fear…and the omnipotent Seraphim cover almost everything with their shadows.
As usual, Kend urges caution, but there are too many secrets to uncover here.
What is the Vine hiding?
While Sina’s threat still hangs over the oppressors, Tyranny pulls strings, and Gun enjoys ignorant privilege.
Will Gun realize in time?
Or will their paths converge?
New threats come from below and above. Gene is at a crossroads in history. Will they withstand the oncoming violence? Or will the Vine tighten its grip?
Title: Cruel Dusk: Sun Maker Book Four
Genre: Space Opera/Fantasy
As refugees in a strange world…
…they thought the’d be safe.
They were wrong.
The Vine has proven to be more corrupt than the Wardens on Wold. The Seraphim rule by fear and strength.
Erich doesn’t care…
Knowledge is power.
Sina will stop at nothing to undermine the oppressors. But she walks a dangerous and violent line between truth and lies.
Which side will she choose?
Aradoneh must confront his inner demons. Cazska wants to protect her people.
Nothing can stand against Tyranny.
But as their paths converge, Gun might be the only one who can.
Will he succeed? Who is safe from death’s cold grasp?